- 20 Jumpers for 2 hours
- A personal host to oversee and assist with every aspect of your party: Check-in, setup, cleanup, and farewells.
- 4 Family Size Pizzas – Topping Choices: (Cheese, Pepperoni, or Hawaiian)
- Bottled water or Fountain Drink for each participant (Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Powerade, Root Beer, Lemonade, or Sprite)
- Private Upstairs Loft (Balloons, Color Table Cloth, Happy Birthday Banner)
- Napkins, table-cloths, plates, cups, and utensils provided.
- Access to all G6 Activities – Dodgeball, Dunk Stations, Trickzone, and Open Jump.
- Party Gift bags – $25+tax for 10 ($2.50+tax for additional party bag)
- For health and safety concerns – no outside food and drink! Except for cake or cupcakes.
- (PLEASE- No ice cream, donuts, fruit, candy, chips, finger food, soda, juice, etc)
- All parties are booked on the hour.
- All jumpers need an ONLINE G6 Airpark Waiver signed before entering the trampoline courts. Anyone under the age of 18 must have an ONLINE G6 Airpark Waiver signed by their legal guardian/parent.
- A $75+tax non refundable deposit must be paid to book a party. Should cancellation be done within 48 hours of the party, the customer will not be charged for the party, but the deposit will be kept. We will need 48 hours notice to cancel a party.
- There is no additional charge for non-jumpers, so parents feel free to stay and watch your child jump.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your party’s start time. You may set up in the party cabana once it is available.
- The Birthday hostess will clean the party areas 5-10 minutes prior to the end of the party.
- Please be aware that there is a possibility your party area may be booked immediately following the end of your party. Be prepared to leave the party area right at the end of the party.
- G6 Airpark is still open to the public durning Birthday Parties.